COR UNUM ET ANIMA UNA!
The International Association John Paul II is a civil secular institution, exclusively guided by apostolic goals, under the global motto "COR UNUM ET ANIMA UNA! "
With the joy and trust of following the path of the Magisterium of the Church, and respecting every charisma that coexists under the institution — wanted by Christ and guided by the Holy Spirit —, our work is based upon the support of the bishop’s work in each diocese, especially committed with the diffusion of 14 fundamental principles through media, educational institutions and parishes.
PRINCIPLES AND OBJETIVES
Discovering the authentic “II Vatican Council”
Protecting the divine genesis of the Church
Promoting the sacred figure of the Priest
Emphasizing the mission of the consecrated woman in the Church
Preserving the Catechesis in its authentic content
Establishing a clear link between the Church and the Holy Scripture
Encouraging the discovery of the faith through Christian art and heritage
8. Understanding theology in relation with the Magisterium.
9. Pointing out the universal validity of Christian morals
10. Teaching the authenticity of love and human sexuality
11. Understanding liturgy at the service of the sacraments
12. Deepening the doctrine of Mary as Mother and Mediator
13. Properly conceptualizing ecumenism
14. Supporting evangelization as a means to salvation
PARA QUE DÉ MUCHOS FRUTOS
UNIDOS EN LA ORACIÓN , POR LAS INTENCIONES DEL PAPA